PITT OHIO values all information given by its customers as its own, and will only use customer information to help benefit the customer and improve their services to strengthen the business relationship. All personal information captured by PITT OHIO on this website will never be sold to a third party. PITT OHIO will use this information for market analysis or website research designed to make the company website more accessible and user-friendly to its customers.
PITT OHIO utilizes United TranzActions for online payment processing. While making payments with United Tranzactions, customers are governed by UTA's Privacy Statement
Website Usage and Log Data
PITT OHIO (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://www.pittohio.com (the “Site”). Site usage and company information based on activity may be captured and removed of all personal information (name, company, addresses, etc.). The aggregated data may then be shared with a third party for analytical marketing purposes.
PITT OHIO (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://www.pittohio.com (the “Site”) and subsidiary accounts (“Company Pages”) including https://www.facebook.com/PITTOHIO79/ (“Facebook Page”), https://twitter.com/PITTOHIO (“Twitter Page”), https://www.linkedin.com/company/pitt-ohio/ (“LinkedIn Page”), and https://www.youtube.com/user/pittohio1979 (“YouTube Page”). This webpage informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site and Company Pages.
Information Collection and Use
While using our Site or Company Pages, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (the “User”). When a user chooses to provide us with personal information, we will use it in the following restricted ways:
- When You Request to be Contacted
- If a user would like to receive any additional information, such as a brochure or whitepaper, the user will need to submit certain personally identifiable information to PITT OHIO. We will use this information to fulfill the request, as well as protect and store this information internally for our reference and use in applicable communications. User information will not be shared with affiliates or third-party sites. Personally identifiable information that we may collect in such instances may include IP address, full user name, email address, city, time zone, telephone number, and other information that a user may decide to provide us with.
- Job Applicants
- Our Site and Company Pages also provide information about careers at PITT OHIO. Should a user choose to submit a resume or contact information on-line, it will be forwarded to the people responsible for filling the relevant position(s) and stored internally for use in applicable communications including follow-up messages and additional job openings.
- Use of Contact Information
- In addition, we may use a user’s contact information to market to said user and provide information about our products, services, and current job openings. If a user decides at any time that he or she or they no longer wish to receive such information or communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications.
Like many websites, we collect limited anonymous information about our users and their systems. When users come to our Site, we collect their IP addresses, browser types, the domain they came from, and their likely country of origin. This anonymous information is aggregated and is not associated with individual users. It is collected to help us analyze usage patterns, improve the site’s overall performance, and provide information useful to our users.
We have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security to protect personal information collected online from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. All personal information a user supplies on the Site or Company Pages is encrypted during transmission and then stored on a secure server. However, users should be aware that our return e-mail messages cannot be encrypted and thus cannot be considered fully secure. Non-encrypted e-mail can be intercepted and viewed by other Internet users without the intended user’s knowledge or consent.
PITT OHIO employees follow a company-wide security policy. Only authorized personnel are allowed access to personal information collected online and these employees have been trained to safeguard the confidentiality of this information.