North American Partners Service Alert
Last updated at 03/31/2021 at 1:06 PM
Please be aware that TEAL's Express, Inc. will be closed for pickup and delivery service on Friday, 4/2. However, PITT OHIO will still deliver outbound linehaul shipments to them on this date to ensure timely delivery. Click here to contact TEAL's for further details.
Weather concerns in your area?
Click here to contact your local terminal or call PITT OHIO Customer Service at (800) 366-7488 for further service details. Please continue to check our website for the most up-to-date service closures and delays.
PITT OHIO is open for business
We are stretching our business hours to meet your needs.
If you have a need for our services, whether it be day, night, or weekend, we have the resources to accommodate you.
We are picking up and delivering shipments in every city and town in our service area. We provide on demand LTL, TL and dedicated driver solutions.
Contact 800-366-7488 or email@example.com if you have a need.
PITT OHIO continues to update our procedures as the coronavirus spreads across our service area. We are closely monitoring the latest reports from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and we are taking a number of precautionary measures for the health and safety of our customers and employees. Our goal is to do everything we can to help keep our people safe so that we can meet the ongoing needs of our customers.
A safe work environment is our top priority
Helping our team members stay healthy is critical to maintaining a safe environment.
- PITT OHIO is actively practicing social distancing in our work spaces.
- We have enacted teleworking when and where it is possible.
- We have stressed to all team members the importance of taking preventative measures outlined by the CDC.
- Employees are required to stay home if they feel ill.
- Employees who have traveled out the continental US or taken a cruise are required to quarantine themselves for 14 days prior to returning to work.
We are here to help
- Our operations team is running linehauls in every service lane. Pick up and delivery work will be performed in accordance with state and local regulations.
In an effort to assure that our drivers and customers are safe PITT OHIO will implement the following delivery procedures across our LTL delivery network effective March 17, 2020.
- Drivers will maintain the practice of “Social Distancing” which is to stand 6-10 feet away from customers.
- In adherence to the “Social Distancing” policy, drivers will not be obtaining signatures from consignees.
Drivers will record the exact time, note any exceptions and obtain the name of the person who is accepting the freight.
As we continue to stay on top of events locally and around the nation, please know that we recognize the important role and responsibility PITT OHIO has across our communities. Throughout our history, PITT OHIO has held a strong reputation for safety. We’re doing all that we can to make sure our terminals are open, our drivers are there for you and our customer service team is staffed. We value your business and want to reassure you that you can count on us during these challenging times.